Local individuals such as yourself are what keep our services running, and the Harrogate community’s generosity is the only reason that we can offer things like breakfast foods to the people staying in our hostel, or dedicated support strategies to the people attending Springboard.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about the items that we need, feel free to get in touch using our contact form. We’re always happy to answer questions, and would love to hear from you
It’s not just money that we need either; we’re also very grateful for
- Clothing, toiletries or cosmetics to stock our day service centre, and allow homeless people to use our shower facilities
- Fresh, frozen and non-perishable food so that we can provide for people staying in our hostel, or engaging with our day service
- Small items of furniture and 2-seater sofas, beds and kitchen appliances – subject to our storage/collection availability
How do I donate?
If you are interested in donating goods, please contact us using the contact form on our site, so that we can update you on our current needs – we are extremely grateful for all offers, however needs fluctuate throughout the year so we may have to decline some offers. Alternatively, drop into our Hostel, or out Springboard day service any day of the week, and talk to someone in person to discuss arrangements.
If you would like to donate money, there are three key ways that you can do this:
- Via the internet (link below)
- By cheque (made payable to ‘Harrogate Homeless Project, and sent to 7 Bower Street, Harrogate, HG1 5BQ)
- By standing order (just call us on 01423 566900 so that we can send you a form)
It is also worth noting that we are able to claim Gift Aid on your donation if you are a UK taxpayer, and we are always very grateful of the opportunity to do this.